Thursday, September 25, 2014

Todays Spelling words I got wrong!

I have been doing spelling tests and been doing well with them. I have made some mistakes and now am using these words in sentences to help me learn them better.

Encouraged: The children encouraged me to go swimming in the sea.
Approaching: The teacher started approaching the room.
Queue: We waited in the queue for hours to see a movie.
Wreckage: The children saw the wreckage of my pencil when it dropped.
Disappearance: The disappearance of the fish was heartbreaking.
Rhythmic: I heard the rhythmic sound of the rain dropping on the wet floor.
Extinct: Dinosaurs have been extinct for a long time.
Believe: You must believe in yourself to do things you don't want to do.
Intelligent: Dolphins are more intelligent than humans.
Majestic: The castle that we went to was majestic.

Feedback. Some beautiful sentences here Lilly.

No comments: