Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tomorrow when the war began - film review

I saw the movie at my grandmas on the weekend.

It was about a group of teenagers that went camping and when they got back a war began. The whole of Australia got invaded and everyone was put into prison camps. It happened really quickly and no-one could do anything about it.

The main characters are Ellie, Homer,Fiona, Lee and Corrie. The setting was Australia and the blue mountains. It was made in 2010 and its a book as well.

The message was to be brave and stand up to other people. The movie showed me that anyone can be brave, even when you think you aren't.

I like Ellie because she has good leadership and she was brave even when she was scared.

I think it's suitable for people who don't get scared by guns and scary things. There are some scary things that happen so you should be 9 and up.



No comments: