Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thank you Uncle Fruz

Uncle Frazer and Aunty Tania are a very long way away. ....Even further away than Aunty Julie and the Champions who live at Longreach and it took us all day and night to drive to their place!

So becuase they can't come to see us for Christmas, Uncle Fruz sent me some money so I can buy something for myself.

Here it is .... a fairy finger puppet theatre and a game called Hullabaloo. Its a noisy dancing follow the leader sort of thing and sort of like twister - which makes us think about shapes and colours and keeps us dancing. We wish you were here to play it with us.. its so much fun. We usually end up on the floor laughing. Even Daddy plays it with us.

I am sure Mummy will shoot a scene of me doing my puppets and us doinog this game and post it up here.. just for you.

thank you Uncle Fruz and Aunty Tan.


No comments: